Saturday, May 30, 2009




We are currently in Palmer Lake Colorado at Mission Training Institute attending a 3 week course on cross cultural training. On our way here, we took a detour to 6 flags and had a wonderful time. Six flags was one of the things Sebastiao asked to do before we left the country and we had such a wonderful time there. For me, it was especially fun to enjoy the same rides with my children that I enjoyed with my parents when I was a child. I think they both really had a great time on the antique cars that you get to drive. Then we spent the night in Amarillo and at at the famous BIG TEXAN. Joe's steak wasn't nearly as large as the 72 oz steak that a 12 year old was trying to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having fun! Love the picture of Tiao in the hat. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete