Monday, October 5, 2009

You Know You Live in Ecuador When....


Ok, so the other day Isabella was "cooking" in her room. She was busy making all kinds of good treats for us. When she finally came out with a tray full of food and presented me with a plate, I asked "what is this" She replied, "salchipapas!"
Salchipapas is an Ecuadorian dish that is basically deep-fried hotdogs and frenchfries. It is served almost everywhere and is one of Bella's favorites. I'm sure she would be glad to fix it for you when you visit. Oh, by the way for you FaceBookers, Salchipapas even have their own fan club on FB! How is that for a crazy world?

2 comments:

  1. She is so funny! I'll definitely have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you really let her "cook" in her room?
    My kids would set the house on fire! She was pretending right???

    ReplyDelete