Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me


How amazingly we are blessed. For weeks now we have been praying for a car to drive while we are in the states. We were about to send out an email to everyone on our list asking if anyone had an "extra" vehicle we could use for at least part of the summer. Then last night we received a call making it all come together. My parents bought me a car for my 38th birthday! Yep, the amazing couple who are already so supportive, are providing us with transportation for the entire summer- Now, I'm sure it has more to do with the grandchildren than the child, but that's alright, I'll take it- (I'm just joking Mom!). So thank you, Mom and Dad!

In the last few weeks, we have been blessed with a house to use in the Waco area (thanks to Nancy Yarbro) and the Austin area (thanks to First Baptist Church Round Rock). Now, we just need to get things finished up here and get on the plane. While we love our life here and have no plans of leaving it, we are excited beyond words to get to go home for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Dena and am a christian mother of two kids and I live in Raleigh, NC. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 1/2 year old little boy. I have recently had Ecuador on my heart, but I am unsure as to what God wants me to do ...but I did a google search and stumbled across your blog. Thanks for writing! I look forward to reading about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete