Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OK, so I heard a story one time where these sailors got a new tattoo every time they crossed the equator. So that got me thinking about our family. What would my children look like if every time we crossed the equator we all got tattoos? Considering the equator runs through Ecuador and ever time we go to Quito (the capital) we could cross over from the southern to northern hemisphere we could be pretty well inked by the time we come home to visit the first time! Wouldn't that be a wonderful way for the children to greet their grandparents? Can't you picture Sebastiao with a "I love Mom" tattoo on his little bicep or Bella with a skull and cross bones on her forearm.
Maybe we need to think of something else to do every time we cross from one hemisphere to another. Got any suggestions?

Addendum: OK, so my good friend Lena took this post as a challenge and came up with this for us

3 comments:

  1. How funny...I LOVE it! Maybe that could be the picture on your new prayer card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure,you bet,yea thats my Dr.Joe alright.Is this what adapting to a differant culture does to you????????????.
    Im never going there for sure.

    Jerry Hineline

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete