Thursday, February 25, 2010

Should You Choose to Accept This Mission...

OK, people we need your help. Joe and I want to begin a couples bible study with a few friends, but need advice on a good study to do. We don't have a Christian bookstore within 5 hours of us and Amazon really isn't helping me out too much on this one. It doesn't necessarily have to be a "couples" topic but at least one that would be mutually interesting to both men and women and something we would discuss together. - Then, (are you ready for this?) it has to be available in Spanish- yeah, I know that makes it more difficult, but I have faith in you... I know you won't let us down, so either email me or hit the comment button.

thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tracy!

    Have you tried www.christianbook.com? They have a whole section on Spanish publications. I'm not sure if they have a study for couples, but you might find something that will work. Hope this helps!

    God Bless Y'all!!
    Lisa Newman

    ReplyDelete