Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Never Underestimate a Good Grocery Store

The next time you are standing in the grocery store buying chicken or sitting in your car in the drive thru at Bush's I want you just take a moment and think about it- and then order me a large half sweet tea/half lemonade. Ok, so I went to the meat market (the only one with refrigeration) today for the 3rd time in less than a week to try to get chicken breasts. They have been out and told me to come back "tomorrow" now 3 times and I hope that "tomorrow's tomorrow" actually works because the family is getting really tired of eating ground beef! I did however get the girl to write down the order today.... so..... maybe tomorrow is our day! The silver-lining to all of this is that now we have a car, so I have gotten to drive there and haven't had to walk- which is a huge blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry - I ordered 12 yesterday for pick up today. I am guessing that is why they had none - please forgive me :)They were really good about having our order ready at the time they said - so hopefully tomorrow yours will be ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Celeste, I also ordered 5 yesterday for pick up on Wednesday, Sorry

    ReplyDelete