Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School Supplies- Ecuadorian Style

Ok, so I have to admit, I am not an expert at buying school supplies. Since we home-schooled in the states, I have never seen an USA school supply list, but I bet there are a few things on Isahella's list for Ecuadorian school, you would never see on a list in the US. Some of these things I will be interested to see what they do with- my mom just kept saying "art project, art project." We will see..... So, first lets compare and contrast (that a school thing- right?)






The saddest part was that the one thing on the list I really thought I understood was "pinturas"- paints right, no problem- well, actually this meant colored pencils- who knew. One good thing is that we now know the Spanish word for hula hoop- ula ula, that might be useful some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment