Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Worms Don't Discriminate

Ok, so Joe has not had time to write this one, but I just can't wait any longer. He saw a kid the other day in the clinic. The parents thought he had a cold or at least cold like symptom (stuffy nose) for a few weeks. When the kid's mother looked up his nose one day she ended up pulling out a tapeworm.... yes like the kind you dog might get. And it gets better, the worm had been in his stomach and inched its way up into his nose..... now, aren't you ready to come visit us! I was telling this story to a new working visitor here and I think she summed it up well when she said, "that is sad and gross all at the same time."

2 comments:

  1. haha...well I can safely say I am worm free (for now)...how do I know this...?? Just took my deworming meds yesterday...so goodbye roundworms, tapeworms, and any of their other friends...at least for now :) yeah!

    ReplyDelete