Wednesday, April 17, 2013

40 is Old.... But Still Younger Than Others I Could Name....

Well I did it- I finally turned 40 and received the best present I could imagine.  Joe conspired with my parents and my nephew C.G. for a wonderful surprise visit.  We had such a great visit and hopefully they did too!  Here are just a few pictures.

Enjoying dinner in Cumbaya (yes, just like the song)

C.G. and Isabella  being "Quichua"

The guys at Pailon del Diablo

Grandma enjoying the Waterfall.

Cousin Time

My favorite picture of the trip.  This bridge was A LOT!! scarier to step down onto and walk across than it looked and the rope there is the middle came in handy when we were walking back up.

The waterfall from the other side.
Mom and Dad being "Quichua".


The famous bridge in Shell.



Family is the Best!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tracy. Looks like you had a great day. 40 is not all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't realize we would all be celebrities in media. We had a really GREAT time! Granny

    ReplyDelete