Monday, August 17, 2009

Help, My Son Ate A Termite


Ok, so yes, he really did eat a termite. The other day I was in the kitchen when Sebastiao walked in and was covered in dirt (not uncommon). He told me he and some friends had found a termite mound and were digging through it to find the queen so they could create their own Termite Colony. The he looked at his arm and said, "look a termite." I looked and there was some sort of bug there and then in an instant, he licked it off his arm and ate it! I was a little taken aback and was virtually speachless for a few moments. He of course was laughing at me and then told me he had eaten several in the jungle....like that was supposed to make me feel better. Anyway, he is still alive and is seen here posing with his "termite colony." Good thing our house is made of cinder blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is such a mess!! You know he did it for shock value.:) Sounds like he's living his dream being in the jungle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Tiao. I like them best roasted over a log fire. Marcos :)

    ReplyDelete